Judas Priest destroy Sydney

Goreripper

Metal as fuck
Aug 24, 2001
Blue Mountains, Australia
myspace.com
Here I am the day after, still cradling a hangover and blasting the tour edition of 'Demolition' that I won at the after show party, where I got drunk on Ralphe's money (Cheers buddy!), attempting to put it all into order.
And I think it went something like this:

Metal Gods
Heading Out to the Highway
Touch of Evil
Blood Stained
Victim of Changes
One on One
The Ripper
Diamonds and Rust
Feed On Me
The Green Manalishi
Beyond the Realms of Death
Burn in Hell
Hell is Home
Breaking the Law
You Got Another Thing Coming
Painkiller
Hellion/Electric Eye
United
Living After Midnight
Hell Bent for Leather

See Melbourne? We got two encores too :p

Priest were amazing... one of the five best concerts I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot. :D Ripper was incredible and Glenn looks like he hasn't aged in 20 years. Haha. Cool shirt too.
Was it just me or did Tipton do virtually all the lead breaks? Anyway, if you weren't there... suffer.
Heaven were quite good too. Someone should tell Alan Fryer that black is slimming and he should never wear a white shirt over that gut, but his voice is still great. And they did play 'In the Beginning'.

Just too metal.

Definitly an excellent show. Ripper was a surprise for me. He was awesome. Such a voice and stage presence.

Stand outs:- Painkiller, Hell Bent for Leather, Electic Eyes and Blood Stained.

Goreripper, Glen definitly played all the lead. I was expecting much more of the dueling guitar that we all love :D

A damm fine night was had by me, but my neck is still sore from all that banging.

Crossey Ralphe said you were there, saw Mr Crowley but did'nt bump into you. Great night,

DEFINETLY THE SECOND BEST CONCERT IVE SEEN MAINLY CAUSE ITS MY SECOND FAV BAND AND PLAYED A GREAT SET LIST EXCEPT FOR THE SENTINEL BUT IM VERY HAPPY,
DID YOU GUYS HERE THE PRIEST INTERVIEW ON JJJ FRIDAY AT 5 O CLOCK IT WAS REALLY GOOD TO HERE THEM ON DAY TIME RADIO AND THEY PLAYED A FEW SONGS? THEY SEEMED REALLY HAPPY ABOUIT OZ AND SAID THEY WILL COME BACK....FUK YES EVERY CONCERT FOR ME NEXT TIME NOT JUST ONE SHOW

Originally posted by Goreripper
Here I am the day after, still cradling a hangover and blasting the tour edition of 'Demolition' that I won at the after show party, where I got drunk on Ralphe's money (Cheers buddy!)

Hey Goreripper,
no problem....as i said you can buy me a couple of beers at the next gig!!!
I am bit late replying to this thread but my(flatmates) computer crashed and i haven't had a chance to post anything.What a great night!!!!!!!
The first concert this year that i bought a T-shirt!!! :)

Definitely the 4th best concert of the year!!Any other year would have been the best but in a year when i saw AC/DC 9 times i have to rank 3 of those AC/DC shows above the Judas Preist gig!

Best gigs of the year
1. AC/DC-1st Sydney show (first time hearing the new songs live)
2. AC/DC-4th Sydney show (great to be back on the floor again after beeeing in the back row the two previous nights in Brisbane.....the loudest show of the tour!!)
3. AC/DC-Canberra(the only time i have seen AC/DC outdoors and a wild party at the Carotel with Bucko and Torana!)
4. Judas Priest-Enmore Theatre
5. Deep Purple-Wollongong(2 rows form the front!)
6. Deep Purple-Sydney(an awesome concert plus saw the Deep Purple cover band afterwards at the pub)
7. Alice Cooper-Sydney(4 rows from the front!)
8. KISS-Sydney(Rock'n'Roll all night and party every day!)
9. M4TB-Canberra(local metal marathon....great just to hang out with fellow metalheads!)
10. Dark Order-Melbourne(2 nights of metal and partying...seeing the look of confusion on Vlad's face (the drummer) at the Esplanade.....What the fuck is Ralphe doing in Melbourne)
11. Dungeon and PSi Kore-Canberra (drinking a jug of beer through straws with Dakk and Jenny)

Damn,
i just realised that i didn't put the other 6 AC/DC concerts in the list.They will probably slot in after Judas Priest and ahead of Deep Purple