Judas Priest DVD

Greeno

Oct 14, 2003
WV USA
The Priest DVD comes out tomorrow (Dec 9th), anybody else plan on picking this baby up? Can't wait to see the 70's TV clips! Here's a list of what's on it.

Promo Videos:

Living After Midnight
Breaking The Law
Don't Go
Heading Out To The Highway
Hot Rockin'
You've Got Another Thing Comin'
Freewheel Burning
Love Bites
Locked In
Turbo Lover
Johnny B Goode
Painkiller
A Touch of Evil

PRIEST......LIVE! Filmed in Dallas, Texas during the 1986 'Fuel For Life' Tour:

Out In The Cold
Locked In
Heading Out To The Highway
Breaking The Law
Love Bites
Some Heads Are Gonna Roll
Sentinel
Private Property
Desert Plains
Rock You All Around The World
Hellion/Electric Eye
Turbo Lover
Freewheel Burning
Green Manalishi (with the two-pronged crown)
Parental Guidance
Living After Midnight
Another Thing Comin'
Hell Bent For Leather
Metal Gods

BBC Television Performances:

Rocka Rolla Old Grey Whistle Test 25/4/75
Dreamer Deciever/Deceiver Old Grey Whistle Test 25/4/75
Take On The World Top Of The Pops 25/01/79
Evening Star Top Of The Pops 17/5/79
Living After Midnight Top Of The Pops 27/3/80
United Top Of the Pops 28/8/80

I ordered it off Amazon yesterday :D I soooooooooooo totally can't wait for it!!!! Dreamer Deceiver/Deceiver I am looking forward to watching above all else, those two songs are shockingly underrated and seeing Rob with long hair for more than a few seconds is going to be one helluva shock to the system :D

wow, i didnt even know about this. i did know preist were planning to put out a dvd after they reunited and all this shit, but i had no idea it was tomorrow, ill be lookin for this gem.

WOW!!!!!!!! You guys are going to love this thing! It's worth picking up just for the BBC clips. I've not made it to the promo videos yet but the concert and the tv clips look and sound great. There is a BBC clip for the song "United", my favorite Priest song so that made my day.

Lo and behold a buddy got me the PRIEST dvd for Christmas! yeah! It is freakin' awesome. I forgot just how much I loved them. I gotta say, in a tossup between Maiden and Priest I think I like Priest better.....overall, I've owned more priest albums and I just think that Maiden kind of never topped Number...I love Maiden, though, but to me Priest are a more seminal metal band...what do you all think?? And no comments on rob's "virus..."
hahaha

tedvanfrehley said:
Lo and behold a buddy got me the PRIEST dvd for Christmas! yeah! It is freakin' awesome. I forgot just how much I loved them. I gotta say, in a tossup between Maiden and Priest I think I like Priest better.....overall, I've owned more priest albums and I just think that Maiden kind of never topped Number...I love Maiden, though, but to me Priest are a more seminal metal band...what do you all think?? And no comments on rob's "virus..."
hahaha

Still waiting for my bloody copy to drop thru the letterbox hopefully ill get it before xmas.

Priest are a great band but Maiden will always be my first love as there the band that got me into Metal when i was a just a young lad saw them last week and there still top quality live :D

Cant wait for Priests new album and UK tour next year fingers crossed.