Judas Priest Metalogy Boxset

NATAS666

METAL
May 15, 2004
USA
I picked this box set up today.Great DVD concert from the 1982 Screaming for Vengance tour.I was a lil dissapointed that they didnt play anything off of the Stain Glass album though.This boxset also comes with 4 CDs of songs from the 70s-2002.Go out and get it if u are a Priest fan.Price at Best Buy was $52.99.

NATAS666 said:
I picked this box set up today.Great DVD concert from the 1982 Screaming for Vengance tour.I was a lil dissapointed that they didnt play anything off of the Stain Glass album though.This boxset also comes with 4 CDs of songs from the 70s-2002.Go out and get it if u are a Priest fan.Price at Best Buy was $52.99.

It was $39.99 at Best Buy last week.

War of Words said:
It was $39.99 at Best Buy last week.

Your gonna pay the $80 to go to Ozzfest.Why?? Its a ripoff.Why not wait until Priest do their own headling tour.Thats what they should have done rather than doing the Shitfest.

NATAS666 said:
Your gonna pay the $80 to go to Ozzfest.Why?? Its a ripoff.Why not wait until Priest do their own headling tour.Thats what they should have done rather than doing the Shitfest.

I wanted to see BLS also. If they come arounf here on there solo tour I will also go see them.