Juds Priest boxset

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
Not really very good other than the dvd. One previously unreleased song that Halford already recorded with his band on the Live Insurrection cd *Yawn*. The dvd should be good though I guess.

Sony/Legacy have revealed details for the forthcoming JUDAS PRIEST box set, Metalogy, due out on March 9th.

The box set was assembled with the full participation of the band. Featuring 64 tracks over 4CDs, the set includes over five hours of music and covers the band’s output from 1974-2002. Music is included from the Gull, Columbia, CMC and Atlantic labels. The set also features several live rarities and B-sides (never before on CD) and a previously unreleased demo, ‘Heart Of A Lion’.

Metalogy’s packaging features a limited edition 7"x7" box, wrapped in leather and surrounded by metal spikes. A full color 7"x7" book is included and contains the full Judas Priest discography, a biographical essay, timeline, and many previously unseen photos.

Also included in the set is the DVD debut of the classic Memphis show from 1983's Screaming For Vengeance tour.

Metalogy features the following tracklisting: CD 1 - ‘Never Satisfied’, ‘Deceiver’, ‘Tyrant’, ‘Victim Of Changes’ (Live), ‘Diamonds & Rust’ (Live)**, ‘Starbreaker’ (Live)**, ‘Sinner’, ‘Let Us Prey’, ‘Dissident Aggressor’, ‘Exciter’, ‘Beyond The Realms Of Death’, ‘Better By You Better Than Me’, ‘Invader’, ‘Stained Class’ and ‘The Green Manalishi (With The Two Pronged Crown)’ (Live)*.

CD 2 - ‘Killing Machine’, ‘Evening Star’, ‘Take On The World’, ‘Delivering The Goods’, ‘Evil Fantasies’, ‘Hell Bent For Leather’, ‘Breaking The Law’ (Live)**, ‘Living After Midnight’, ‘Rapid Fire’, ‘Metal Gods’, ‘Grinder’ (Live)*, ‘The Rage’, ‘Heading Out To The Highway’, ‘Hot Rockin'’ (Live)**, ‘Trouble Shooter’, ‘Solar Angels’, ‘Desert Plains’, ‘Hellion’ (Live)**/’Electric Eye’ (Live)** and ‘Screaming For Vengeance’.

CD 3 - ‘Riding On The Wind’, ‘Bloodstone’, ‘You've Got Another Thing Comin'’, ‘Devil's Child’, ‘Freewheel Burning’, ‘Jawbreaker’, ‘The Sentinel’, ‘Love Bites’ (Live)*, ‘Eat Me Alive’, ‘Some Heads Are Gonna Roll’, ‘Rock Hard Ride Free’, ‘Night Comes Down’, ‘Turbo Lover’, ‘Private Property’, ‘Parental Guidance’, ‘Out In The Cold’ and ‘Heart Of A Lion’ (demo)*.

CD 4 - ‘Ram It Down’, ‘Heavy Metal’, ‘Come & Get It’, ‘Blood Red Skies’, ‘Painkiller’, ‘Between The Hammer & The Anvil’, ‘Touch Of Evil’, ‘Metal Meltdown’, ‘Nightcrawler’, ‘All Guns Blazing’, ‘Jugulator’, ‘Blood Stained’, ‘Machine Man’ and ‘Feed On Me’.

(*Previously Unreleased, **First Time On CD).