Judas Priest: Nostradamus

koelling

APT Keyboardist
Dec 27, 2007
I just don't have time to give this CD a full review because I am swamped and lucky to even have ten minutes to jump on the net today. But, unlike other reviews I have read, I think this CD rocks. Yes, it has a lot of slower stuff, but as a whole, this thing is simply two discs of great music. Halford's voice sounds like it did twenty years ago. The music has a style that combines Turbo Lover with Sin after Sin. I will go on the record and say that it is total coincidence that there are five songs on this disc with the same name as Esucarys songs (from Diary) and even more so that they have little short interludes (remniscent of Shadows of the Past) before most of the songs. Hmmm. Maybe they were one of the six people who heard our disc and it inspired them....bwahahahahaha
:headbang::lol::lol::lol:

Halford is a GAWD!!! He sounds amazing. The band sounds awesome. The production is great. The song writing...not so much.

I found it to be corny tripe.

I will always be a Priest fan though! :headbang:

SS

I was gonna wait until I bought it to respond to this, but I haven't bought it yet... :lol:
From what I heard of Steve's disk sounded cool, but I could tell it will take some gettin to know before I'll actually get it.

I'll pick it up sooner or later...