judas priest official is dead

I thought they already said the band was calling it quits. judas pries Imo hasn't done anything good since Painkiller. Even their live shows are all the same. Rob Halford can barely even move. I think their time has naturally come to an end. Maiden is still alive and kicking as good as ever. Hopefully they can continue on for another 10 years!

Wait I don't get it.

I thought Judas Priest was in the middle of their Farewell Tour. Does that mean he quit during the tour or that he is done after the tour, which doesn't make sense either way since it's the Farewell Tour. The last Priest Tour was definitely great!

Uh, strange timing indeed! Does he have better things to do than finish the last Priest tour? What a dick move!

So is Frank gay or not? He was telling me about his kids. Because I don't want to keep grabbing a straight dude's ass.

Priest are supposed to kick off a retirement tour this year and call it quits, except maybe for one more album (wouldn't want to end their career with 'Nostradaums' now would they?). When this broke, immediate speculation was his health was bad.

After all, why skip a big payday? But he released a statement saying his health is fine, he was at increasing odds with the band management and decided he'd had enough. Weird, considering he's a co-founder and thus has an ownership stake in the band.

His replacement is Lauren Harris's guitarist, BTW.

Oh man, please don't remind us of the Lauren Harris nepotistic debauchery Irvine Meadows opening act of a few years back.

I thought they already said the band was calling it quits. judas pries Imo hasn't done anything good since Painkiller. Even their live shows are all the same. Rob Halford can barely even move. I think their time has naturally come to an end. Maiden is still alive and kicking as good as ever. Hopefully they can continue on for another 10 years!

Angel of Retribution was awesome yo. What's wrong with you foo's?

n

But is anything better than Sad Wings of Destiny and Sin After Sin? I mean those are prime Priest. Kind of a mix between Zeppelin, old Bowie and I would say even Bauhaus, but since I think it pre-dates Bauhaus, I would say maybe even old Genesis. Whatever those 2 albums are, they are incredible! Calling them Heavy Metal just doesn't do them justice. Those 2 albums are beyond genres. I am not sure why they changed their sound after.