WARABROOK/NEWCASTLE
Visit site
yes i cant belive it on the official site this is posted

am at last able to announce details of our Australian dates:
30th November Palace/MELBOURNE
1st December Metro or Enmore Theatre/SYDNEY
2nd December Metro or Enmore Theatre/SYDNEY
4th December Arena/BRISBANE

i hope they bring iced earth and anthrax with them ,,,,,,,go sydney 2 dates !!!!

Much as I hate to say it, I highly doubt they will bring Iced Earth as they have cancelled their european tour to do the priest one in the U.S. so they will probably go straight into that after the us tour :cry:

JUDAS PRIEST!!!!!!!!!
WOOHOO!!!

Now I'm definitely not going to Slayer... I need my money for Priest! I think it will be a much better show than Slayer, and far more metal too :D

Who will get the supporting slot?!?!?!

I'm guessing either Dungeon or Pegazus...

HOPEFULLY Dungeon! Coz Pegazus are nowhere near as good :)

Preist, Preist Preist .

i hope those dates are right for Sydney which would be a weekend . Gee what a way to start the festive season .

Originally posted by The Trooper
Who will get the supporting slot?!?!?!

I'm guessing either Dungeon or Pegazus...

I know a certain power metal band that will be trying their buttocks off to get that slot! I also know one that is very doubtful to get it too... But that's all I'm saying! ;)

Hmmm... I'm slow and don't really get the hint there lol... but I'm hoping it means Dungeon will be working their arses off, and Pegazus are doubtful to get it :D Haha.

I CANT WAIT TO HEAR RIPPER COME AND AND THE FIRST THING HE SAYS IS "THE PRIEST IS BACK"

ITS GOING TO BE A GOOD YEAR FOR METAL MY FRIENDS AND YES WE WILL BE BROKE BUT WE WILL HAVE A GOOD FUKIN TIME!!!!!

WE COMPLAIN WHEN BANDS DONT COME NOW WHEN THEY DO WE ARE WORRIED ABOUT BEING BROKE BUT WHAT A WAY TO SPEND OUR HARD EARNED CASH !!!

Once again, no Adelaide. Bloody buggering hell!
It's not fair, I tellsya. We missed out on Megadeth and now Priest as well! All we get is Slayer and Machine Head on the same bill, neither of which I like :mad: .
If I had that copy of Metalworks I've been meaning to buy for ages, I might sell it in protest.
Oh well, at least Hi-5 are touring in October ;).

W

Hi-5 !!! YEAH!!!

Sometimes I think Charli is the hotter chick when I watch it, sometimes Kelly. I can't decide. Hahaha. I think I like Charli.

sydney priest dates now will be the same 2 nights but maybe the metro wich would not be as good ! the official site says enmore or metro.....
at the end of the day i dont give a fuk as long as they come here:p :p