JUDAS PRIEST: U.K. Tour With QUEENSRŸCHE Officially Announced - Feb. 28, 2011

Kingface

Oct 18, 2009
Chesterfield, England, UK
"JUDAS PRIEST: U.K. Tour With QUEENSRŸCHE Officially Announced - Feb. 28, 2011

British metal legends JUDAS PRIEST have announced the U.K. leg of their final "Epitaph Tour". Support on the trek will come from QUEENSRŸCHE and RIVAL SONS.

The dates are as follows:

July 15 - Newport Centre - Newport, UK
July 16 - O2 Apollo - Manchester, UK
July 17 - The Dome - Doncaster, UK
July 19 - SECC - Glasgow, Scotland
July 20 - Metro Arena - Newcastle, UK
July 21 - Civic Hall - Wolverhampton, UK
July 24 - BIC - Bournemouth, UK"

See the following link for the Full Annoucement: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=154636

This strangely hasn't made the official Judas Priest Website yet but, yeah, it's real! I certainly hope it is anyway, I just bought two tickets for the Doncaster show! :lol:

Safe to say I'm mega-chuffed about this! :kickass:

Not sure which gig I'd choose to go to, but worried about venue sizes. Just don't seem that big considering it's effectively part of a farewell tour (Newport is less than 2500 capacity) and in that respect wish they could be playing something closer to home

Such a shame to see them not playing arenas on their final farewell but as a fan, it's gonna be very special to see them in such an intimate setting like the Apollo. And Queensryche too... awesome! I'm hoping to catch them at High Voltage too which looks like an increasingly more tempting line-up