Judas Priest

Ralphe

Go the ROOSTERS!
Jun 11, 2001
Sydney
Visit site
I know we had this discussion a few weeks ago(when tickets went on sale) but can i have a reminder as to who is going to Judas Preist on Wednesday....I will be at the Duke Of Endinbrugh(i think that's what is called....about 50metres past the Enmore heading away from the city) at around 7.30pm.Anyone keen to meet up for a drink?
By the way,will probably head to Taylors on Central (84 Mary St Surry Hills off Foveaux St next to Central railway station) after the gig for the official after-party with metal DJ until 3am

Im not going, but I have to respond with this. Ralphe, this is the THIRD post today that ive seen with you meeting or wanting to meet someone at a pub for a beer. Have one for me because I dont drink :D :lol: :) :)

Ralphe got a copy of Drum Media on sunday arvo , and saw the advert for the Priest after party, what a damm fine idea . See you tomorrow arvo at central about 5.00 ok .

Cheers Bucko

WE WILL SEE YOU RALPHE AND BUCKO AT THE PUB WE WILL BE THERE ABOUT 7 PM NEXT TO THE ENMORE..........CROSSY IS MEETING US THERE TO SO IT WILL BE ANOTHER LITTLE REUNION WHAT A GREAT NIGHT IT WILL BE MY FRIENDS

Originally posted by spawn
Im not going, but I have to respond with this. Ralphe, this is the THIRD post today that ive seen with you meeting or wanting to meet someone at a pub for a beer. Have one for me because I dont drink :D :lol: :) :)

Okay,
so i enjoy the odd beer or two (note to self...don't post messages when i am drunk...i've just been reading some of the rubbish i posted on Monday night!) but Monday was such a great afternoon(after the storm) for sitting in my backyard and having a few beers(which became a lot of beers by the time the night was over).It was probably a good thing that i ran out of beer as i was an hour and a half late for work on Tueday!

Ralphe, dont worry, I was only kidding :)
Drunken posts are always funny by the way :D

If we ever meet, not only will I buy us a round, but you can have my beer as well because I dont drink :D