Judge this Buried By The Dead Cover

Yeah...the timings a little off, and the sound quality of the mic/buffer is a little a weird....but the actual vocal sound (other than the pronunciation) is pretty good! lol, nice attempt at remixing the song =)

This made me laugh, something strange is happening with your recording software or what with those weird pauses and skips?

You should try to get your software running. Sounds a bit like you were singing reversed and then reversed it again ;)
And it's hard to judge because there's also some distortion.

Haha, well, it isn't very good, so Heliotropic is not wrong. Always expect the worst when you post your own recordings.

Don't get me wrong. I like negative criticism, because they often display recommendations which improvements can be done. But I personally have a problem with posts like that from Heliotropic.

Don't get me wrong. I like negative criticism, because they often display recommendations which improvements can be done. But I personally have a problem with posts like that from Heliotropic.
You said JUDGE THIS COVER, did you not? I'm just being honest, instead of buttering up my critique . . . I'd rather get straight to the point. And I'd expect people to tell my music sounds like shit if it does. :Smug:

Just being honest, not trying to be an asshole, don't expect everyone to be "Nice" about it. :p