Buried by the dead - Karaoke

Qth said:
Dude! That would be fucking awesome!!!

Edit: I posted alink on their forum, lets se if hes up for it. :dopey:

Haha, figured I wasnt the only one. :)

Now its time for us to cross our fingers...:loco:

Salvatore said:
Hey phlegethonveins when are we going to hear your stuff?

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4198539&postcount=23

Hehe, like it says in the post I butchered the timing. And also the vox are a bit lower than what I normally do them at...I dont know why I decided to stay on the gutteral side while doing that. I would redo it but im having issues with my software and the only way I got this one mixed was by sending a wma to Fleshcrawl to mix. *shrugs* ethier way, I still enjoy listening too it :Smug:

I have no home studio to do something like this even for fun. Well, let me put it this way to everyone... If the opportunity were to solidify, I would do a proper recording of a few tunes in a studio on my own dime, to make sure an official audition piece was recorded correctly. You never know what I may do in the future, or if have even officially auditioned. :)

Novembers Paul said:
I have no home studio to do something like this even for fun. Well, let me put it this way to everyone... If the opportunity were to solidify, I would do a proper recording of a few tunes in a studio on my own dime, to make sure an official audition piece was recorded correctly. You never know what I may do in the future, or if have even officially auditioned. :)

:worship: ...Im sure we'd all donate a small bit of cash to get you in the studio for an audition.

Novembers Paul said:

Well I hope you get that opportunity! Let us here the stuff if you do!

Novembers Paul said:
If the opportunity were to solidify, I would do a proper recording of a few tunes in a studio on my own dime, to make sure an official audition piece was recorded correctly. You never know what I may do in the future, or if have even officially auditioned. :)

How awesome would that be :headbang:

Paul is a very good vocalist, but I do not think that the stage presence requirement is met, and I am not trying to be offensive.

Don't take it wrongly Paul, your work on ND is great! I feel that there are some other people that would fit better, such as Chris from Tremors.

Tumn said:
Paul is a very good vocalist, but I do not think that the stage presence requirement is met, and I am not trying to be offensive.

I dont think stage presence means running around everywhere. I have not seen Paul perform live(though I would love to) but I will just assume he can put on a good show. And think about it, Mikael sang for them. He performed Wackn. Given, I didnt see him with Bloodbath, but I have seen him with Opeth a couple times now. He puts on a great show, but he isnt running around alot ethier. In fact you dont see that with alot of death metal bands...more so with lame hardcore/metalcore acts.

I will assume that Paul will put off a awsome presence while putting passion into vocals live.