New Audition - give it an ear!

Chris's vox are vastly overrated by some of you guys. I dont know why, but some of you, especially Tumn got a huge boner out of nowhere for fairly average death vox. I always thought we would want the top death vox on the new BB, like on the previous stuff...

no im not saying that...and im not saying that his growling is bad...but its not up to the bloodbath level...but efects in my opinnion dont make vocals better...only give more atmosphere

I can't help my boner, sorry Phleg, haha.. But seriously, nobody will ever match Peter or Mike, and I think Chris can really do it. We will see when he finishes Bastard Son of God!

I see that for settling for less. And I dont want one of my favorite bands to 'settle'. I am sure there is SOMEONE out there.

HaloPhenomenon said:
I just have to say this, not because of the fact that im a competitor, but arent the vocals recorded by Chris a bit overrated? I mean, yes he is a great vocalist and all, but you guys make him sound like a god... and i am not saying that i am better than him, cuz obviously after the comments i am not... But the recording for example he made for CMN is not even growl in my opinnion, some kind of gurgling...nothing compared to Mike and Peter.

As far as what's been on this forum Chris is the best so far. 2nd is that insurrection guy but he needs to have a better submission. Halo for some reason your submission won't work for me.

salvatore, maybe that some reason is because i did not think chris being the best vocalist, or the shitty quality of my recording...anyway "for some reason" i dont frankly give a shit.

you saying yourself.your right mike was not god at that times..so chris too.hes young and he will be better in time...
and dont forget anders look for new talents.

yes...but i am not the one being overrated....i even added in my first bloodbath forum post that i was not serious with this post since i am 18 and the rules said 20+.. but then i figured that i wouldnt get serious answers

Because i point out my opinnion i sound insulted? You have a funny way turning the conversation on me... And yes i believe being the vocalist of a band like bloodbath requiers 100% focus on that project only.

HaloPhenomenon said:
salvatore, maybe that some reason is because i did not think chris being the best vocalist, or the shitty quality of my recording...anyway "for some reason" i dont frankly give a shit.

No man. I ment your submission won't download on my computer for some reason.