"Juggling 9 or Dropping 10" is excellent "sunny day" music!

ProgMetalFan

In the attic
Jan 3, 2002
PITTSBURGH
First real nice spring-like day here in Central Pennsylvania... and I popped in "Juggling 9" into the car stereo... put the windows down and and cruised through the mountains. I had forgotten just how good this album is. Sometimes it takes little experiences like this to really get a true appreciation of a piece of music. Though the subject matter varies and there are some sad topics covered (What to Say)... the general feeling I get from this album is an uplifting, positive feeling... as if weight is being removed from my soul... sunrays breaking through the clouds... it's a powerful experience to let the wind blow through your hair in the new warmth of March while listening to the beautiful and meaningful music on this disc.

ProgMetalFan said:
First real nice spring-like day here in Central Pennsylvania... and I popped in "Juggling 9" into the car stereo... put the windows down and and cruised through the mountains. I had forgotten just how good this album is. Sometimes it takes little experiences like this to really get a true appreciation of a piece of music. Though the subject matter varies and there are some sad topics covered (What to Say)... the general feeling I get from this album is an uplifting, positive feeling... as if weight is being removed from my soul... sunrays breaking through the clouds... it's a powerful experience to let the wind blow through your hair in the new warmth of March while listening to the beautiful and meaningful music on this disc.

Dude, I did the exact same thing today! Though, we don't have any mountains on Long Island.:)