July 12th gig in Canberra

KoichCPA

Banned
Oct 15, 2001
Canberra,Australia
I'm goin for sure, Thats the best lineup Canberra's had for ages,and the Rockape is 2 blocks from my house and next to the 24hour pub,so i must. :)

I know it's probably a bit early,but i wanna know if you guys will have your new cover goin by then? and if so what will it be? Anything new gunna be played etc etc,

Yeah, we're looking forward to heading over there again! We're probably going to have a few surprises in store for you guys as well. We've got a couple of new songs which might be in the set, plus we'll either be doing Carcass' Incarnated Solvent Abuse, or Iron Maiden's Powerslave.

Let me know which one you'd prefer, and I'll put in a good word:)

Not sure what i'm doing that weekend but i might even drive down to Canberra on the friday night....i like Rockape.an awesome night when you played with Dungeon a while ago

I knew you wouldn't forget about the beer,Koichi!
Anyway,i'll let you know when it gets a bit closer if i'm coming down or not...would love to take the HQ for a drive and i should have it registered by then

That was an awesome gig, from my sactterd memory you've got my review on that recording Ralphe done. :lol: sorry about my drunken ramblings to everyone involved. But you are all pikers and a bunch of girls,including most my friends who pissed off home early,how dare you people, you all owe me a full night of beers til the sun comes up :) But all in all it was the best night of metal I've had in canberra for a long time. Bring on High Voltage this friday.

Hey Koichi,
It was great to meet you.Sorry i didn't join you at the tradies for more drinks but i was very tired and drunk by that stage and i knew i had to drive back to Sydney the next day so i need some sleep.As it was i only got 6 hours sleep which was definitely not enough.I can't beleive i was doing interviews with people in the Rockape at 2am in the morning!

Fury people,
an awesome night in Canberra but i partied way too hard.I'm sorry i didn't hang aorund for your set on Saturday at Bexley.I really wanted to see you play again but i was just too tired and went home during Sakkuth's set(you probably saw me try and sneak out since you were all sitting up the back of the room when i left).Anyway,look forward to seeing you next time you make the trip over!
:D :headbang: :worship:

Hey Ralphe, Koichi. It was great to meet you guys the other night, and what a night is was! Could any more people jam into the Rock Ape!?!

Big thanks to Ralphe for travelling all that way and also for holding the MD recorder. (I'll send you a tape of the interviews - there is some seriously funny shit on there!!)

Until soon again at the Rock Ape!