July Single Digital Download

I got it off itunes.....but since it's protected in mp4 format I dont know how to convert it to mp3 so i can burn it. does anyone know? unless you just cant' btw Unfurl is def one the best tracks i've herd! very nice.

Not only was it inexpensive to buy. Unfurl is one of the best Katatonia songs of all time. I swear to god, it's Code Against the Code part 2. Sounds A LOT like it. So depressingly sweet.:cry: :)

Definitely a troll and not even a funny one. what was the fucking point of this?? and how dumb are you that you make two handles with practically the same name and act like you don't know the other one...

Definitely a troll and not even a funny one. what was the fucking point of this?? and how dumb are you that you make two handles with practically the same name and act like you don't know the other one...

Um.. right. I have no idea what you're talking about but if accusing others of something sos tupid and ridiculous makes you one dumb asshole.:heh: The first lyrics int he chorus is Releasing the vapour, into the lungs, (can't make it out) Unfurl.

It seems a lot of bands are going to Granberg. I think it's kind of weird. The My Twin video was good, but I really didn't like the Deliberation video, or the Deeper Down video for My Dying Bride. Not to mention I think that was the wrong song off A Line of Deathless Kings to released as a single....