July Single Digital Download

No matter what - its illegal. And this is hardly the place to announce that you wanna steal music copyrighted to Katatonia...

can someone post a link to a sample of unfurl or the soil's song remix...whatever is out there
I don't have a way to buy this digitally...these digishops and itunes don't give services in israel so i have no way to hear it...
these digital downloads is something i'm firmly against...paying money for music in a lossy format...that's fucking lame
if they want to do a proper job they should put wav files or at least another lossless format like wv ape flac or shn...or have the whole cd for digital sale in iso format that you can burn and do with it whatever you like

edit:an official sample...nothing illegal

shit...i don't want itunes on my computer...it's a piece of crap
and yes I don't have an ipod...nor will I ever get one...the other Harddisc players are much better.

I guess I'll have to wait until i get the cd or until some asshole leakes it
doesn't mean I won't get the cd just that the whole leakage thing is pretty inevitable this day and age

Only listened to the samples (waiting for the actual CD to come out), and Unfurl sounds great! The Soil's Song remix sounds pretty worthless though. It would have been much better if the band did the same remix treatment they did with My Twin and In the White on the other singles.