July to be the next single!

hmm, sorry, I don't really care for any of the bands that are coming....
so I think I's better use my money on other stuff..

but you're coming?

I thought of coming, but I think nobody goes with me, and I'd prefer to see Moonsorrow on a smaller stage. And I don'T really care for the rest of the bands:Smug:

Agreed.

Japenese To English would be awesome to hear, although I can't picture Katatonia covering that song, but yeah a RHP song would be great.

I don't see why a live song would be so terrible, although I would rather hear an "unreleased track" obviously, maybe they will do both? And since both past singles had the dub songs, they will probably do that again which would be cool.

"What I had to say is unsaid
What I had to do is undone"

probably the best bridge on the album. Besides maybe the one in 'Down collourful hill"

Awww, Swany. :)

Damn, I destroy the thread. Sorry guys.
back to topic..

As I said before I'd like proper recorded live tracks. But I 'd also love some new songs.

yeah, on-topic:
I actually don't care at all what they should put on it, cause I have faith it would be amazing, like everything else they ever did.
But still, lets keep skepticism, because this release in't official (yet?)

Vincent J. said:
hmm, bring Swany!:p ;)

Unicorn said:
Awww, Swany. :)
*cough* o_O I have no time. I have no money. And there is almost no band I would like to see, so I'm sorry :erk: ...but see you guys on the next meeting, alright? (;

@Vinny: Yeah, that's what I said... I can't really imagine something worse on it... so let's just see what comes... it'll be worth a few bucks *g* and well you're right... this information just appeared on that one website so ... *hmmm* ...