July to be the next single!

The Wretched said:
I cant recall Katatonia launching any live songs in their b-sides,so this is far off.
As for their covers,I love all of them,specially nightmares by the sea.We'll just have to wait now

Very true, Katatonia have never put out a live song on an EP/single, which is why they're always worth picking up! I think I was just a little worried they would use live songs on this particular single because they've already used up everything leftover they had on the My Twin single, and already had to go back into the studio once for some new B-sides for the Deliberation single.

So hopefully they're prepared to go into the studio again for the July single. I guess unless they recorded a bunch of extra songs to fill up a possible 3rd single during the Deliberation B-sides sessions? Not sure, but most bands by the 3rd single of an album would just throw on some live tracks for B-sides and call it finished. However, I trust Katatonia will offer something of more value on the July single.

Deliverance6 said:
RHP.....that would be fucking sweet......I think red carpet would be the song I would like to hear them do.....

Agreed.

Japenese To English would be awesome to hear, although I can't picture Katatonia covering that song, but yeah a RHP song would be great.

I don't see why a live song would be so terrible, although I would rather hear an "unreleased track" obviously, maybe they will do both? And since both past singles had the dub songs, they will probably do that again which would be cool.

Limbonic said:
Agreed.

Japenese To English would be awesome to hear, although I can't picture Katatonia covering that song, but yeah a RHP song would be great.

I don't see why a live song would be so terrible, although I would rather hear an "unreleased track" obviously, maybe they will do both? And since both past singles had the dub songs, they will probably do that again which would be cool.
maybe a live cd with mikael scream all the new songs?