Jumping in for the first time,....

Killerpuppies

Da Head Puppy
May 5, 2003
Free Range Dog
Visit site
Hey Everyone,

Long a lurker and never a participant,.....

Decided to jump in after getting my Progpower IV tix today and try to see who else is heading to the show.

I've been a metal fan for over 20 years (sorry to date myself there) but have found very few sites with a message board as good as this one.

Likes? Dislikes? Most old-school metal is ok but recently been picking up steam into the Progressive area. Most of the NWOBHM bands were what I was into previously,....Saxon, Leppard (early, not later), Praying Mantis, Angel Witch, Maiden (of course),...as well as the '70's acts like Rainbow, UFO, Heep, Scorpions, Deep Purple, Sabbath, etc.

Nowadays, since I've discovered the miracle that is Inside Out Music,...that is where most of my hard-earned bucks have been going as of late. Bands like Star One, Dead Soul Tribe, Threshold, Vanden Plas, Evergrey, Enchant, etc. are all really exciting and interesting acts.

Me? As you can see from my handle,...try not to take life too seriously. I've got a vicious Shih-tzu and Toy Poodle that I wrangle and move as a herd up and down the prairies of the midwest in the US.

Life gets hard when you have to bed down for the night in a Ritz-Carlton hotel and eat off of fine China like they do, no thanks to the missus.

Anyway, don't take my life, myself, or my music too seriously. Everything is meant to be enjoyed and appreciated for what it is,...I mean we have too many serious nut-jobs out there in the world, and quite frankly, I'll have none of that.

Da Head Killer Pup,

Steve

And the price we have to pay, for a life fading away, Is there anybody else - can find the end of days - Vanden Plas :wave:

Collective thanks for the welcome, Incendiare, Lady of the Oracle and Rusty. Quite a lively crowd we've got in here. Good to see it.

I've already had some great conversations with some really cool people. Think I'm going to enjoy it here.

:)