Jumping Into the Oasis...

L

lenroberto

Hello all- I guess that means you Javier :)
I am a relatively new fan of Enchant- finally found some of their CD's in the last few months. J9D10 completely overwhelmed me- then I moved on to the debut album and also Wounded- have not been able to get the others. I'm 30 years old, dig a lot of "progressive" rock with Rush above the fray and work in publishing in CT. What moves me about Enchant: spectacular musicianship, the variety of "heavy" mixed in with mellow passages, and inspirational, thought provoking music. Looking forward to some cool discussions - I enjoy taking a closer a look at lyrics, etc. Talk to y'all later.

you definitely have found the oasis, so dive right on in and cleanse yourself, let the spirit of Enchant fill your soul my friend, Time Lost... is a great album especially the third track entitled Under The Sun, Break is also quite good, here Enchant take on a different songwriting approach compared to their previous works, also check out Enchant on the Genesis-Yes-Pink Floyd tribute albums on the Magna Carta record label, Man Of Our Times is awesome, Ted's singing shines through on this song as does the rich, heavy sound of Geimer's keys, again, welcome aboard or should i say welcome "afloat" lenroberto... :rollin:

Thanks for the info- I can't wait to get my hands (ears) on BREAK and TIME LOST- hopefully the band can make its way to Connecticut some time in the future...Oakdale Theater? How about Toad's Place in New Haven...? I can hope right?
Talk to you later.

Len