june 10 i'm promoting a show for our own TOBY

rachmiel

Aug 28, 2002
watertown ma
www.polyrhythmatics.net
toby driver (doin the damn non-kayo music thang)
moths (sam from Zs)
flittermice (feat. the legendary ALEX NAGLE and also evan lipson from POWERLUNCH)

yours truly might be doing a brief opener set.
this is goin down at the lily pad which is in inman sq in cambridge, ma
starting at 10pm.

show up and show love

sorry, that's what i meant. toby wrote the entire thing and i'm obviously not trying to take credit as having composed it in any way, haha, but i did work super-super-superhard on the piece and after touring with it and everything, i would feel a little hurt if my name were omitted all together as a performer (you can even make my name microscopic, just as long as it's there somewhere!), especially since i see the piece as a duet act, at least in the performance sense. i guess it's really up to toby!

although I guess then "60 Metonymies" sounds like a band name.

forbes, I'll look into coming up, but it's in the last week of real school for me before exam week, so I couldn't take off Friday or Monday probably, and getting to Boston at midnight on Friday and leaving at noon on Sunday is way lame.

Is the Toby Driver Experience featuring Mia Matsumiya on violin ever going to make it to Seattle? I was really bummed that the last tour didn't make it here.

I know you guys are just enthralled at the idea of performing a tour of the southwest i.e. Texas where there is the biggest audience i.e. me

I learned in english that when writing a letter of request/complaint, by putting a statement of how you expect the content to be fulfilled, you subliminally affect the reader ;)