• Yes, he is.

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No, he's not.

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Julle95

Junior Fan
Apr 3, 2010
I'm 99% sure that Jussi's tissue is Jim Dunlop's product. I use a nameless orange tissue to clean my guitar. When i watched Turisas' studio videos I had a feeling that Jussi is a bit obsessed about cleaning his Ibanez 'cause he is always polishing it and the cleaning tissue even seemed to be quite red as his guitar.

I think every instrument player has at least one obesssion. I have been playing drums for a rather short time and already racked up a bunch of obsessions. I obsess about the sticks being a perfect match and the bass drum pedals having exactly the same spring tension and beater angle. I go to great length to make sure that is true, I bought calipers.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

Tanks for the reply wm_crash! I'm very suprised for so immediate reply. i have a small obsession with my guitar strap... I can't stand it if it's even a little bit askew :D I'd be very glad to hear more about people's obsessions on their instruments or other stuff!

I registered here today so I'm very new here but this place has seemed very nice:) I think it's a good thing that there is active users and time will show that will I become one of them.

Back to the original question, I think some of the red may be from warpaint. I doubt that a high end Ibanez will leach colour or that Jussi has been using the exact same cloth long enough to absorb some of the guitar colour. I don't yet have the cloth so I can't tell you one way or another ;)

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

I don't really think that the red is from the guitar but it would be funny if it actually would be from the guitar :) Now everyone tell me your oppinion about where could the red be from!

Hi Julle and welcome to the forum, I hope you have a nice time here! :)

And I bet Jussi kills stuff and wipes the blood away with his Jim Dunlop guitar tissue. :cool:
Eh, I honestly don't know if he cares too much about how clean his guitar is and how dirty the tissue is, I don't really care either, he just might have a routine like every musician does or it's out of pure reflex. :)

yeah, really think it is th faked blood...but who knows, maybe he can solve that on here? ;))