Just a friendly reminder....

Hunger my Consort

New Metal Member
Feb 6, 2008
I (though I expect more of a 'we' from fans) am really REALLY excited for your next album. I've been doing what I can to spread it around East Coast Canada. The downside is most people I know ask 'Who?' when Demonoid is mentioned, but on the upside, that 'who?' becomes 'more please' once mere seconds are thrust down both ears. Riders of the Apocalypse was downright insanely awesome and will always be part of my playlist.

Basically, I was rocking out this afternoon and had the urge to come share my appreciation. Can't wait for the next. Not sure what to expect. Hope you do it right and don't rush. Hope you load it up with some ambience like the last too. Hope I don't go insane before the next release.

I (though I expect more of a 'we' from fans) am really REALLY excited for your next album. I've been doing what I can to spread it around East Coast Canada. The downside is most people I know ask 'Who?' when Demonoid is mentioned, but on the upside, that 'who?' becomes 'more please' once mere seconds are thrust down both ears. Riders of the Apocalypse was downright insanely awesome and will always be part of my playlist.

Basically, I was rocking out this afternoon and had the urge to come share my appreciation. Can't wait for the next. Not sure what to expect. Hope you do it right and don't rush. Hope you load it up with some ambience like the last too. Hope I don't go insane before the next release.

Dude that is what i am talking about spreading the word. D.I.Y street team kinda. I can't wait for the new cd as well.