just a sorthy clip, addrums test

i think the kick and the toms sound spot-on... but the snare... I dunno, man... I can't exactly point my finger at what it is, but I feel it's lacking something...

I kinda do too... AD sounds a tad more organic to my taste, I'm still running the demo, but I'm dying to get ahold of the full version...

Like the most of drum samples, addictive be more or less realistic depends the guy's behind his controls..... that's is really cool in addictive drums..... and fit in very different types of music...... i really love his velocity layers ... look at this http://www.4shared.com/file/31508257/cec82f6/_2__Batera.html?dirPwdVerified=5d43dc7 (it's a clean sound of AD... low velocities, i write myself to show some friends how fit humanizing it) The only think i didn't like so much is that cymbals....
I like you sound man... sounding pretty nice for metal... very better than ezdrumer stuffs i've heard....

I think the snare is the only issue really. It does seem a little dull. I personally like the snare sounds in DFH Superior. Maybe just try using one of those when you get back to that computer.

Otherwise, I really like the clip. Nice work!

http://ekdavid.uw.hu/Presage.ADPreset

here it is

today i try to tweak it, hope in a good way hahah

OMG I've made that preset :) I've made this for a local band in my city named "Presage of Insanity". I'm currently making a recording for them. I've used AD for tracking and then moved to DFHS. I will post the mix when I think I've finished it :)

Fuge: a hangmester.hu fórumon írtam neked, én vagyok a srác aki König Ferivel zenél együtt ;) Ja meg lehet, hogy van másik közös ismerősünk is, Szabó Csaba pont tegnap küldte azt a felvételt amit most ide is linkeltél (sztem fasza lett), lehet, hogy ő küldte át neked ezt a presetet mert én elküldtem neki még régebben :)

OMG I've made that preset :)
ROFLCOPTER!:D Hey dude glad to see you here as well! I dont know Csaba, but this preset is from Schmidt Balázs, if you know him. Hope you dont mind sharing it:)) I want to add you on msn, if possible!

after some tiny tweaking I recorded some easycore dumbness -> test 3
Yeah, dfhs I miss you, but ad is also amazing for this situation ^^

ROFLCOPTER!:D Hey dude glad to see you here as well! I dont know Csaba, but this preset is from Schmidt Balázs, if you know him. Hope you dont mind sharing it:)) I want to add you on msn, if possible!

after some tiny tweaking I recorded some easycore dumbness -> test 3
Yeah, dfhs I miss you, but ad is also amazing for this situation ^^

Hmm maybe I'm mixing up the names (I have a terrible memory - and they're not using their real names on msn :)). That's no problem to share the preset (it's even made me proud a little bit, that other people found something good in my work :)). There is another preset I've made for this band, but I don't remember what is the difference between the two preset (did I mention that I have a terrible memory?). When I get home after work, I will check that, and post it here.

Sure, you can add me in your msn list, so I can ask you some questions about podxt and dfhs ;) (I've got a pod a couple of days ago, and currently trying to find a good preset for recording/reamping - and I'm struggling to acheive a good ride cymbal sound in dfhs).

The Presents sounds great. I think I'm going to mesh it up with my own preset.
About the Snare-Sound:
I've had problems with the Tama, too. Try the Pearl-Snare with more or less heavy EQ'ing.

@ fuge86, wow, this sound is amazing! not just the drums, but the guitar too!
:worship:
how did you got this guitarsound? mic? direct? doubling?

thank you