Just Back From...........

Fingers

Jan 9, 2003
West Sussex
Visit site
Stiff Little Fingers in Brighton.

A top gig and an altogether fantastic nostalgia trip.

I don't think I have ever seen such an array of merchandise at a gig, they had:

T-shirts (A variety)
Vests
Polo Shirts
Rugby Shirts
Baseball Tops
Long Sleeve Shirts
Jackets
Fleece's
Hoodies
Football Shirts

They even had SLF carrier bags.

It Rocked. Goodnight.

:headbang:

Was a good night Fingers. Didn't look as full as the last time they played Camden though, which was surprising. Still a pretty good turn out though. Highlight........no maybe that should be lowlight of the evening was when someone from the audience was shouting out abuse to Paul Di'anno and Paul offered him out, and gave him a bit of a slap!

All in all a good evening though with a mixture of Di'anno solo stuff and some old Iron Maiden.

Paxoman said:
Was a good night Fingers. Didn't look as full as the last time they played Camden though, which was surprising. Still a pretty good turn out though. Highlight........no maybe that should be lowlight of the evening was when someone from the audience was shouting out abuse to Paul Di'anno and Paul offered him out, and gave him a bit of a slap!

All in all a good evening though with a mixture of Di'anno solo stuff and some old Iron Maiden.

The bloke must have been brave or stupid, I seem to remeber Di'anno to be built like a brick outhouse!

:heh:

Paxoman said:

why did that guy go to the concert in the first place? why did he start shouting then?