Just came home from Anthrax live in Oslo

Lord Darkness

Sargent 'D'
Mar 26, 2002
OSLO
www.sgt-d.com
Great gig, far from sold out, but far from empty in there as well. It's a monday, plus most people are into Black Metal here, so I guess the 200 or so people that did show up was pretty good attendence.

Here's the setlist;

Intro
What Doesn't Die
Black Dahlia
Got the Time
Caught in a Mosh
Safe Home
Inside Out
Random Acts of Senseless Violence
Anti-Social
Madhouse
One song I forgot to write down (oops)
Nobody Knows Anything (ended in a mini drum solo)
N.F.L.
Only
Metal Thrashing Mad
Bring the Noize part 1
I'm the Man
Bring the Noize part 1

Some good old stuff missing as usual, but not bad either! But it's not a Anthrax gig if you don't get to mosh to I'm the Law. Guess I got spoiled at Thrash of the Titans, but that gig was awesome!

I recorded the first half on my DV camera, watching it right now! Oh, and I never noticed how they changed the logo and made the X smaller, but I just did!

//LD

Damn, I would love to hear Random Acts live. I hope they put out a live DVD of the Chicago shows they recorded and include Contact/What Doesn't Die. I usually listen to all my cd's on shuffle, but when I put in WCFYA, I always listen to Contact and WDD then hit shuffle. I love that intro building up and then when WDD hits!

Let me know if you guys want a copy of the DV recording I made. I just need to transfer it to either tape or make a DivX out of it or something. I'd be glad to share.

//LD

Just let me get that thing down on my pc and transferred to DivX and I'll let you guys know. If I'm not around here, you can find me at our forum (look in the sig).

//LD

since ive only seen anthrax once which was probally 8-10 years ago(maybe not that long but it seems like it)i would love a copy of that show.