just died so I bought

Priest of Evil

Adores the Number 666
Dec 1, 2005
My Grandfather just died so i went out and got drunk and ended up buying Kiss Crazy Nights. Doesn't make sense but thats life, yeah. Anyways now he's passed on and my old man is gone so that makes me the leader? Mums overseas chasing supposedly holy places & mary the queen of lies and utterly useless to my family (as always) so as the heir to throne I begin my reign with uncontrolled hatred for Xtianity so you can all expect some more Jesus Anal Penetration in the future!:headbang: GOD IS A LIE!:kickass:

Oh yeah, the new Doro album is classic metal check it out if you need it oldschool!

Onya, Priest, I like your sentiments! Sorry to hear about your grandfather though. That's always hard. Were you guys close?

Sorry to hear about your Granddad, and about you buying a KISS album as a result of your grief.

Only kidding about the KISS bit :) Right on w/ everything else!

thanks guys. He was such a legend and looked after himself since he was a small boy orphaned by the Great War. The family are pleased that he died free at 94, he was at peace in just over 24 hours when he first fell in his apartment.

Although he was kept in England during the second World War he was still a vital part in the road to victory and freedom. A carpenter by trade, he was stationed on the Queen Mary to fit her out as a troop carrier. He worked on any ship, cruise ship or otherwise that needed repairs or to be converted. When the bombers came, he was either still working on the boat or at an anti-aircraft station, his memory of it was firing blindly into the dark night skies. Often the ships would leave port with them still working and at some point they had to switch ships to get back to England.

Winston Churchill praised the efforts of these men because of the swift turn around and ability to move large amounts of troops at once - it was indeed an important role towards victory. When the war ended they returned all the cruise liners to their prior state and after that he moved to Australia for a better life. His wife died just after I was born and his two sons died about a month apart in 2002. RIP