JUST GOT IT !!!

neal00

New Metal Member
Jan 6, 2005
:hotjump: :hotjump: WOOOHOOO!!!! Just got my CD in the mail!!!! Gonna listen to it right now!!!!! :hotjump: :hotjump:

Lord of Delusions said:
The bonus track is......

A cover of Poison's "Unskinny Bop" :OMG:

I'm sorry. Just thought of the most ridiculous song and threw it up there... :loco:

Unskinny Bop!
Just blows me away yeah!
Unskinny Bop Bop!
All night and day yeah!
Unskinny Bop Bop Bop Bop!
She just loves to play yeah
Unskinny Bop nuthin' more to say!
:headbang:

Gotta love Poison!!!!!! :worship: :)

Metallicat180 said:
Unskinny Bop!
Just blows me away yeah!
Unskinny Bop Bop!
All night and day yeah!
Unskinny Bop Bop Bop Bop!
She just loves to play yeah
Unskinny Bop nuthin' more to say!
:headbang:

Gotta love Poison!!!!!! :worship: :)

o_O Please! Do not qoute the words to the song which from now on we will only refer to as "the song". o_O

I am very impressed with the Cd you all have put out. Being a Heavy Metal drummer for 20 years I know how hard it is to play Run For The Hills as we used to cover it.
My drum stixs are up to you!!! Well done. :headbang: :headbang:

bricktour said:
I am very impressed with the Cd you all have put out. Being a Heavy Metal drummer for 20 years I know how hard it is to play Run For The Hills as we used to cover it.
My drum stixs are up to you!!! Well done. :headbang: :headbang:

Is it really that hard to play? Woah, I never thought of it as being that complicated but then I ain't a drummer! I would have thought something like Where Eagles Dare would be much harder - is it?

Metallicat180 said:
Is it really that hard to play? Woah, I never thought of it as being that complicated but then I ain't a drummer! I would have thought something like Where Eagles Dare would be much harder - is it?
The timing is tough and it is fun to play but ya gotta watch the tempo. She did a great job! :worship:

bricktour said:
The timing is tough and it is fun to play but ya gotta watch the tempo. She did a great job! :worship:

Ahhh, alot of Maiden songs are like that!! I love Clive's drumming soooo much!! He's awesome!! Nicko as well, I find it incredible that on songs like Dream Of Mirrors and Out Of The Silent Planet he only uses a single kick drum!!! That's insane!!!!! :OMG:

I got mine in about 10 days.... I am going to listen to it while going for a drive on saturday.

Clive's drumming is pretty hard to emulate. Not as hard as say, Neil Peart, but its up there. if the girls can pull off Gangland, I shall devote myself to them forever.