Just got the new Susperia

AsModEe

also known as ass-mode
Feb 13, 2004
Québec City
I have one word to say: Amazing. I haven't heard great metal like this in years. If you don't like this album..... you don't like metal at all ( exaggeration, but there is some truth in that ).

The music actually...isn't all that bad at times. It gets really annoying at points though...and why the fuck is the singer for Puddle Of Mudd in the band??

AsModEe said:
I have one word to say: Amazing. I haven't heard great metal like this in years. If you don't like this album..... you don't like metal at all ( exaggeration, but there is some truth in that ).

Its a good album but I wouldn't say the album is nearly "amazing" enough to define a metalhead.

Jean-Pierre said:
The music actually...isn't all that bad at times. It gets really annoying at points though...and why the fuck is the singer for Puddle Of Mudd in the band??
Well the music is a lot more interesting than in all the black metal bands and some death metal bands I heard. As for the singer, who fucking cares if he sounds like puddle of mudd????? He actually sounds a lot better than most screamer or growler.

AsModEe said:
Well the music is a lot more interesting than in all the black metal bands and some death metal bands I heard. As for the singer, who fucking cares if he sounds like puddle of mudd????? He actually sounds a lot better than most screamer or growler.

He sounds modernrockish and retarded. Needs to be dropped back off with the Radio Jock Rock band they stole him from.

He doesn't sound as retarded as any other vocalist in a death or black metal band. Furthermore, it's refreshing to hear someone that's not trying to sound evil or pissed or anything.

Puddle Of Mudd? What cd did you listen to? I had to pull the thing out and listen to it again when I saw this post, but try as I might I just don't hear Puddle Of Mudd. I hear more Chuck Billy then any lame ass pop crap.

Is it just me or does every one of Asmodee's defenses to attacks on his taste in music consist of "WELL IT'S BETTER THAN ANY BLACK OR DEATH METAL BAND I'VE HEARD!!"

abrasiverock said:
Puddle Of Mudd? What cd did you listen to? I had to pull the thing out and listen to it again when I saw this post, but try as I might I just don't hear Puddle Of Mudd. I hear more Chuck Billy then any lame ass pop crap.

If you mean Chuck Billy on songs like "Return To Serenity", I agree with you. :p

polarity said:
Is it just me or does every one of Asmodee's defenses to attacks on his taste in music consist of "WELL IT'S BETTER THAN ANY BLACK OR DEATH METAL BAND I'VE HEARD!!"
hehe,yes. Still, I love a lot of death metal, really. It's just that I feel I've listened to too much death metal and noticed the lack of originality in the genre. What I wanted to say is that, if you compare to all the death and black metal albums being released every day, the new Susperia album is kinda refreshing. But that doesn't mean I don't like death metal or black metal at all! But I agree with you, I should have found new arguments ( or maybe explain them more ).

Jean-Pierre said:
If you mean Chuck Billy on songs like "Return To Serenity", I agree with you. :p
Lol. I would think he meant Chuck Billy on songs like D.N.R. or True Believer. But, the music is what is most important, right?

AsModEe said:
Lol. I would think he meant Chuck Billy on songs like D.N.R. or True Believer. But, the music is what is most important, right?

Oh yeah, definitely. Their music ain't that bad, they could just do with a better vocalist. If he sounded like Chuck Billy on D.N.R., that would be a different story. :p