Just graduated bartending school with a shooter class, fuck yes I'm hammered

Gimme a bottle of vodka on ice and some orange juice and I'm good for the night.

A girl at work the other day was talking about how she likes to drink "Bellinis." It sounded really fruity so I inquired as to what it was and it is something girly like champagne and peach schnapps? I said I wouldn't be able to drink a Bellini because it would make me think of Paul Bellini from Kids In The Hall. I made sure to talk about how Paul Bellini was a hairy fat man wearing only a towel around his waste so that she, too, would never be able to drink a Bellini again without imagining the nude glory of Paul Bellini.

edit: hahah now THAT reminds me of the Kids In The Hall "Girl Drink Drunk" sketch. To youtube!

I think a Carrot Cake is gonna get you pissed a fuck ton faster than a rum and coke
but baileys, kahlua, etc are like 35 proof and rum, whiskey, etc are 70-80+ proof. a few of those 'tasty mixers' are 70-80 proof, but you're still mixing em with the half strength stuff, so you still gotta buy about twice as many of the sugary sweet hangover shots (which probably cost more anyway) to get the same amount of booze! all you can really say is they taste better. ya know, if you've got a limp wrist.

Tasty drinks like that equal hangover for me. Get that sugar and fake flavoring the fuck outta here.

Whiskey/Scotch/Rum/beer = all i need.

Maybe a kamikaze on the rocks now and again.

Tasty drinks like that equal hangover for me. Get that sugar and fake flavoring the fuck outta here.

Whiskey/Scotch/Rum/beer = all i need.

Maybe a kamikaze on the rocks now and again.

I've never heard of anyone drinking their kamikaze neat. Unless they put in cranberry juice and make it a cosmopolitan...