just heard 3 tracks from damageplan

mrthrax

riffer madness
Feb 17, 2002
australia
Visit site
i am writing this after a couple listens of the 3 tracks and its pretty cool,the quality isnt great but the songs are very raw and the vocalist sounds great,on breathing new life he sounds a little like billy milano,i can't wait to hear the songs on official release,i have no doubt the production will be second to none,one more thing,when listening to these tunes i wasnt thinking of pantera,damageplan are def treading new ground and it sounds so fresh.

anyone else heard it?

I've downloaded those 3 tracks and can't stop listening to them. As has been mentioned already, the quality of the sound is poor (I think somebody must have stuck a mic in front of the radio to tape them), but the brutality stills comes through. This album is gonna kick so much ass, but what would you expect from Dime and Vinnie?

Phil who?

DINO said:
I've downloaded those 3 tracks and can't stop listening to them. As has been mentioned already, the quality of the sound is poor (I think somebody must have stuck a mic in front of the radio to tape them), but the brutality stills comes through. This album is gonna kick so much ass, but what would you expect from Dime and Vinnie?

Phil who?
thats the great thing about this band,poor sound and those songs are not even the final mix yet so to have these songs kick ass is a sign of things to come!

damageplan will rule 2004