Just ordered ASU

Nebulous

Daniel
Dec 14, 2003
Brookfield, VIC, Australia
Hey ppl
This isn't my first post here, but once my coppy of A sceptic's universe arrives, i hope that i will love it so much that ill become a member/ regular of this forum.
Damn Amazon.com is busy with christmas orders, so i might not get the album till next year!!!
I took all your advice and looked for the Album in stores, but had no luck..so im taking the plunge of a blind purchase (cos the samples on SA's site dont play for me for some screwed up reason).
Any way, wish me luck, and yeah, i hope to get to know you all soon when we have a masterpiece to share \m/

Daniel

ah, i already put the order through......and last time i ordered from Amazon they said some rediculous delivery time and i had the stuff in a week, so im not too worried bout that. And who knows, i might even learn some patience while waiting lol
Its realy nice to see a band board where members post, and quickly at that.

Keep it real \m/

Daniel

i lost my first A Sceptic's Universe CD in 2003 & i couldn't wait another day to buy it again, i was afraid that the stores could run out of copies so i rushed to buy it from Amazon. After a couple of days my dentist told me that last time i was in his clinic i had left one CD and that was my A Sceptic's Universe first pucharse... i still keep them both...... lol

I remember ordering ASU in a record store in Hannover which is like 300 km away from me...

I knew Insect and Moving Spirit from the Homepage and decided to check them out. I went up to the clerk and asked for ASU. He immediately knew what I was talking about so we started a conversation about Tech Metal and the likes. It was the first time that a guy in a record store didn't have to ask silly questions or look stuff up in the computer. If I lived a little nearer I'd be a regular customer.

Anyway, good choice Nebulous!

You know what the best part about ASU is? The warning label. I love it! But still it must bug you guys that it says something about Progressive Metal... ;)

I think it would be cool to have a T-shirt with that warning printed on it!

Well, let's say bright red...why actually? - Is this supposed to be more appealing for Asians to buy?

Anyway, shirts are great, but this time in S, too, please - my ASU XL shirt suits skinny-me like a tent...