just random things

I saw this George Carlin thing on HBO Comedy last night.... stayed up till 11 watching the show and laughing my ass off. The man is funny, as always. The amusing thing is that he's about 70 yrs. old and he's even more raunchy and profane than myself or others I know... And I saw Queen of the Damned a few weeks ago. I liked the movie a lot, actually. I guess that's because I'm not a goddamn Anne Rice purist. I thought the stuff that Jon Davis did was pretty good, too. Really different from Korn, kind of hard to believe that it's the same guy doing vocals for both Korn and the Vampire Lestat movie band thing.

Davis eithers whines or is cocky. He goes so overboard with both that I will never respect him, even if Warrel allows him in Nevermore (Then WD'd lose my respect too.)

No, I know Jon "Pussy-boy" Davis' vocals when he bleches into the microphone... It's not Townsend.

HC.Baron.jpg

You abandoned me here you swine!! Off you go with the Queen of Tarts, and leave me here! Then you come back just 'cause it suits you, and expect me to follow you to the ends of the earth???