Just recently rediscovered Anthrax!!

Make-Me-Laugh

New Metal Member
Jan 1, 2005
Firstly,Happy New Year to all.

I thought i had better make a quick introduction about myself here on the Anthrax Forum.

I recently rediscovered Anthrax after going through some severe personal/emotional problems in my life.Divorce and losing my kids hurt in a big way but rediscovering Anthrax has helped me.I stumbled upon my old vinyls in the loft whilst having a clean up and thank god i did.The Among The Living album cover is one of the greatest i have ever seen...if anyone knows where i can get a poster of this cover please let me know!!

I first heard Anthrax in 1986 as an 11 year old and was blown away.I remember receiving Among the Living for xmas that year and my ear drums being disintergrated!

Thanks to Scott Ian & Dan Spitz it also introduced me to the world of guitar playing which i am am still doing today.For anyone who is interested i play a Jackson Dinky,Washburn NX-3 and a Yamaha electro acoustic(not that you need that for thrash!) and i use a fender amp together with a Boss GT6 effects unit.I am still learning even after 14 years!!

Anyway,i dont want to bore you anymore and just wanted to say hi and im glad to be treating my ears to Anthrax once more...and laughing when i play the likes of Im the Man and Friggin in the Riggin once more :headbang:

Catch ya later.

Lee

Beer?? Where?? *looks around frantically*

If you dont have a beer for me, then get off the board!!

Just kiddin dude. WELCOME!!! :wave:

I know what you mean about Anthrax helping you and all. I'm only 15, but I've been in love (I bet your asking "at your age?? NO fuckin way!") but anyways, I listened to Slayer and then some Anthrax and I felt all better.

To keep a long story short, I hope you like the new 'thrax style as well. :headbang: