Testament Guitarist Speaks of Joey's Return to Anthrax

Oct 5, 2003
Visit site
I mean Anthrax is doing something with Belladonna again and that's pretty cool. They even got Dan Spitz. Joey, Frankie, and everybody. That to me is Anthrax. I like John Bush's voice a lot but I actually like him better with Armored Saint. Anthrax Among The Living and Spreading The Disease are killer. You can't really replace a singer. Some bands get lucky, like Van Halen, but they went in a totally different direction.

I agree with him on the John Bush thing but there were plenty of bands that replaced singers and had success, Anthrax being one of them. Also Bruce Dickison replace Paul Dianno which turned out Ok I'd say :) And what about Ac/Dc I think they did ok when they got a new singer :)

But Anthrax I agree Joey is the signature singer for them

Hey all of you... Chill (whips out school teacher kane!). SILENCE.

Seriously back to the matter at hand - I love Belladonna and Bush but I can't wait to see the ATL lineup tour !!!

Anthrax is Anthrax ... I'll take em in anyway shape or form.

I like John the best but I still have a lotta love for the Joey days so whatever happens it's all good with me. Now if only we could get Anthrax & Testament to do their reunions togather and tour the US....fuck Ozzfest. I know it'll never happen (makes too much sence) but I can dream.