Just saw a dead guy

howler2.jpg

:tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

where is the Madness Moose?

Russell said:
Is a bit of a cuntish was to kill yourself, it must be said.

Anywho, are you going to the Deathfest on the 18th? Shitload of bands playing in the Underworld (maybe?).

:wave:

I'll see who's playing. Not sure if I could put up with a whole day of 10 pence death metal bands, but anything's possible if there's beer involved :)

nah I don't know! I enlarged the photo in corel photopaint but it was too blurry to read the fine print at the bottom. I think the last thing is her name, but I can't read it!!

so

Dear Divine Creature:
if you are every cruising the RC board please fess up and allow us to worship you on a more direct plane. if you give me your phone # perhaps we could hook up some day for a platonic lunch at carl jr's, 6$ spicy paris hilton burgers on me! (although you've gotta wear that same outfit.)

lizard is being honest, it will be strictly platonic as he loves his wife!

But if you succumb to my offer of $6 burgers, I assure you it will be sexual in nature!

her name is cameron. she's with the ford modeling agency. JUST CAMERON. apparently.

Cameron Office New York; Division Women; Height 5 ft 9 in (69.0 in); Chest-32 in; Waist-23 in; Hips-32 in; Dress-2; Shoe-8; Hair-Dark Blonde; Eyes-Brown; Units-inches cm

Hey thanks!

If I had only one name I would put a blank space afterwards for my last name. Like Adrian _______. That's deep. :dopey:

would it be wrong of me to invite the following scenario:

waitress: here are your spicy burgers!

me: all right!

cameron: these are delicious! thanks, rick, I never would have thought I'd have so much fun eating real food...whatever can I do to repay you for your kindness and consideration?

me: well, there is one thing...I hope you won't think badly of me...

cameron: aw c'mon, you should hear what I hear on fashion shoots...

me: okay....it's just that...

cameron: tell me.

me: could you...well....part those succulent ruby lips and slide your tongue ever so slowly out and grab that dab of mayo there on your lip?