Tribal rythems scream through my body
pulling me into ritualistic patterns of violence
The feel of bodies pushing and slaming into me
Agression at it's finest
as my sweat mixes with the others
a feeling of release washes over my body
as if the Gods have seen fit to touch me from their place on high
And I wait for that next entrancing rythem
wait for it to pull me to violence again.

Tonight i have to comment everything

so:
Read = jep
understood = not really
felt = hm, not sure what but it SOUNDS good

btw: stay metal

funny that i sence the essence of faith´s thread when i´m sober again ... maybe my thougths last evening were too sexually oriented :D

nope metalized - i believe, she tells us how she feels crowded in the pit ... while the SOUND thunders down from the stage

Ahhh!
Then it is very nice. Well done faith. It seems you have found your lost faith in humanity. Well I have faith in you.

:headbang:STAY METAL:headbang:

"I am the poet, the prophet in the pit. Like a hollow point bullet, straight to the head, I never miss."

I love that line :)

Goood Faith,
goooood person.
Fuck I remind me of NoLordy. The fire of hell awaits me now!

Anyway, I just wanted to say that your poem faith reminds me of the Iced Earth-Nevermore show, back in 1996. Fucking crowded then. A lot of violence too!

:headbang:STAY METAL:headbang:

Aw jeez lay off the poor chick, at least she has the balls to get in the pit!!!! You don't see many girls in there, do ya?, though I have been in there a time or two hee hee :lol:

Yeah it's tough to be in the pit if you're female. I try to be for every show, but I get beaten and pushed around so easily because of my small frame. I'm half the size of most of the guys in there, and they still slam against me or have use me as a ladder to get on the stage. I've walked out of the pit many times with bruises on my legs, arms and back, but that's really the only way I can enjoy metal shows - being right there in front of the band, up close to the music. It just adds to the experience. Any other way just isn't the same, at least not to me. The things I do for metal...

NoLordy recommends being 6'7"; 230 lbs. to solve the bashing and bruising dilemma, works very well.

Originally posted by NoLordy Capone
NoLordy recommends being 6'7"; 230 lbs. to solve the bashing and bruising dilemma, works very well.
Can´t it be a bit more, NoLordy?? for sure we´ll find some more inches :) u dwarf:)

Originally posted by metalized
Goood Faith,
goooood person.
Fuck I remind me of NoLordy. The fire of hell awaits me now!

Anyway, I just wanted to say that your poem faith reminds me of the Iced Earth-Nevermore show, back in 1996. Fucking crowded then. A lot of violence too!

Now the funny thing is that I wrote that recently when I was thinking of the first time I saw Nevermore live which happened to be Iced Earth, Nevermore, and Destiny's End!!!!.......now how's that for trippy??

And no it's not a love letter.....:LOL: and I don't mind good natured teasing;)

you guys I have to say are great!

Thanks for the recommendation...I'm off by about a foot and 120 pounds. Of course, if I were to grow to that size, then I'd have the problem of my old clothes not fitting, and shopping is a pain in the ass. Seems less of a hassle to just stay my size.