Just to let you know for future reference...

Who are you? No offense, but this isn't a big deal for me, as I have no idea who you are and thus don't really care that your band changed it's name (btw, myspace link would be cool - I'm intrigued. I take it you guys are black metal?).

Deathspade? Lol. Prime Eval Sin sounds like a mistake. Deathspade sounds like a joke.
Prime Evil Sin might be cool, though...

Let's get something straight, the last person who called me a phony ended up at the bottom of a lake in a car trunk.

Did you put him there yourself, or did you get your brother to handle all the dirty work? Much like as you did on the ESP forum when your vag started bleeding and you had to run to the store for some tampons. :yell:

-Ans-

Guys, seriously. This is the musicians discussion. If you want to fight, PM each other your flames and then wank off furiously to relieve the pent-up aggression.

I'm just letting everyone know the character of this guy. I don't personally care about him at all and I never got involved in the shit he stirred up, and I don't plan on changing that.

If I'm found at the bottom of a lake in a trunk... well... you'll know who did it! :lol:

First: Pics or it didn't happen.

Second: PHONY

First: You expect me to take 3 days to drive back up to lake placid, swim to the bottom and photograph something that is probably, well, gone?

Second: The Don doesn't like publicity and he kills anyone who fucks with me, him, and his family.

Third: I couldn't care less about what happens to this country. I wasn't even born here.