just watched some home movies with the fam that are on dvd

I have a home video from when I was two, I was bald. I'm now 22, and on my way to being bald again. Elton John was right.

i also found this one of me trying to shred on my very first guitar before i had taken any lessons or knew abything about what i was doing. i should try to find a way to convert that to an .mpg and post it!

other interesting things found in the home movie:

video of me playing guitar with the band at my sister's wedding doing Johnny B. Goode with what sounds like a hot solo.

video of toby and i performing with the St. Thomas Aquinas band at a Christmas concert where we were all in tune except for the trumpet and horns. eventually they let the guitars take over and do "sunshine of your love" without the horns and everything was alot better at that point. again with a hot solo.

videos of my childhood pets, including Doc my asshole cat who is still alive, Sherlock my golden retriever who passed away a few years ago, and Max my bassett hound who passed away when he was 3 as a puppy. so seeing the dogs made me wicked sad and miss them ALOT. :(