Just who is gonna buy BWP?

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja

I feel buying an album once is enough, I have way too many *coughbettercough* bands to spend my hard earned cash on.

Well i don´t .....:devil:

I'm not sure... I guess if I see it I'll go all crazy and
buy it! hehe... But when I think about it now, it's
like "neeeeh, I already have it". But I want the new
artwork and the xtra tracks etc :eek:) Just like I want
the Rakoth re-release cause it's remastered and
has some really goodlooking new artwork....

I'll buy it, if I like it enough, I'll kepp it... or I'll safe all the stuff on my PC... or better yet, burn it on a CD... and take the original one back...

Not in a million years, I already have BWP. There are only 2 bands I would buy an album of twice, Opeth aren't one of them, as much as I love them (the two being Death and My Dying Bride, who I already got 2 copies of The Angel & the Dark River, because later I found the edition with the 5 track (or is it 4?) live cd included), I don't need to spend $90 for an album...

I don't know yet, I don't like re-releases, especially then when I already have the original :( *grrr* I'll probably buy it if I have money, but otherwise I won't...

I think it's a sell out, I will not buy it. I have the original BWP and that's fine for me, as much as I like Opeth, but I will not buy it.

It's hard to decide really. It's like NO because the record companies are weasels... then it's like YES because I want to support the band as much as possible.

I'm sure if Mikael had a say in the matter it'd come out as an EP.