Just wondering...

Skepticism

Feb 14, 2006
Just wondering if you guys use any other site to discover metal bands. Maybe some sites that have more underground metal than others? Just wondering.

Nah, I just read Terrorizer magazine, check out the bands they give excellent reviews to, then wonder why the fuck I bother as they clearly have no taste.
I mean Mithras 10/10?
FUCK off.

Stormwatch said:
Nah, I just read Terrorizer magazine, check out the bands they give excellent reviews to, then wonder why the fuck I bother as they clearly have no taste.
I mean Mithras 10/10?
FUCK off.

Jesus, I know what you mean.

If I could find where the reviewer who gave that pile of excrement lives, I'd cave his fucking head in until he gave me my ten quid back, the lying cunt.

Carcassian said:
Jesus, I know what you mean.

If I could find where the reviewer who gave that pile of excrement lives, I'd cave his fucking head in until he gave me my ten quid back, the lying cunt.

Ah ha ha! I just downloaded it, never listened to it after I gave it a chance so didn't waste my money. FFS that guy compared them to Maiden and Priest! I think a back hander musta been involved.

Stormwatch said:
Ah ha ha! I just downloaded it, never listened to it after I gave it a chance so didn't waste my money. FFS that guy compared them to Maiden and Priest! I think a back hander musta been involved.

A back hander is EXACTLY what the cunt needed: followed by a kick to the stones.

Strange how Zero Tolerance magazine is run and written by the members of Mithras and assorted Terrorizer hangers on, eh?

Oh, I'm such a cynic.

I never knew that! I never buy it admittedly. All these shitty mags suck fat dick. There's not been a good metal mag since the halcyon days of Kerrang! around the mid-late eighties. WASP, AC/DC etc on the cover. Fucking superb and no bullshit.

Stormwatch said:
I mean Mithras 10/10?
FUCK off.
Hey, just like me:D

Stormwatch said:
I never knew that! I never buy it admittedly. All these shitty mags suck fat dick. There's not been a good metal mag since the halcyon days of Kerrang! around the mid-late eighties. WASP, AC/DC etc on the cover. Fucking superb and no bullshit.

You've got your rose tinted glasses on again mate. I can onl remember Kerrang! as being a trend-riding shit-rag. The only thing that they had going for them at the time was that they were the only ones really in contention.

Raw! was better.

Anyroad up, I only get Terrorizer every month these days for the sampler cd - and the oppurtunity to rant at the fucking clueless cunts they employ.

Carcassian said:
You've got your rose tinted glasses on again mate. I can onl remember Kerrang! as being a trend-riding shit-rag. The only thing that they had going for them at the time was that they were the only ones really in contention.

Raw! was better.

Anyroad up, I only get Terrorizer every month these days for the sampler cd - and the oppurtunity to rant at the fucking clueless cunts they employ.

Aye, it may be rose tinted glasses - most of those old Kerrangs were bought second hand cos I liked the cover bands. But it was great to see WASP on the cover when they first started out and were REALLY fucking offensive. It was a nice, bold step. For the times.
But I think I got Raw from the first issue (could that be right? DId it start about 15 years ago?) and it wasn't any better than Kerrang.

I admit I bought WBTV based on the Terrorizer review, but although it didn't live up to the spewings of the reviewer, I still think it's an excellent album. It's hardly a "pile of excrement" or whatever someone called it above.

Not especially original, but excellent musicianship and a refreshing lyrical angle - I thought it was worth getting.

High On Maiden said:
I admit I bought WBTV based on the Terrorizer review, but although it didn't live up to the spewings of the reviewer, I still think it's an excellent album. It's hardly a "pile of excrement" or whatever someone called it above.

Not especially original, but excellent musicianship and a refreshing lyrical angle - I thought it was worth getting.

It was a pile of excrement in the context of the review and this discussion mate. It's nowhere close to "Domination" or "Blessed Are The Sick", but the reviewer made out it was the best thing since "Powerslave". Joke of a review.