Just worked the music as a weapon show

Dalinkwent48@aim.com

Be Creative, Get Laid
Apr 7, 2009
Jersey
Long fucking day but the show was awesome, got to hangout with a few of the guys from sevendust for a while. And watch them, korn, disturbed, and some other band that I cant remember the name of at the moment. I gotta go finish tearing down the stage but when I get home later on ill put some pics up.

Long fucking day but the show was awesome, got to hangout with a few of the guys from sevendust for a while. And watch them, korn, disturbed, and some other band that I cant remember the name of at the moment. I gotta go finish tearing down the stage but when I get home later on ill put some pics up.

I heard the show at Monmouth University the other day had like 11 people go to the hospital with broken bones and shit, and the cops said they can never have Disturbed there again

Cool stuff man! How'd you get the gig, was the show at the venue you work at?

I dont work at a specific venue, I freelance between 3 different companies and one of the companies I work for got the gig.

I heard the show at Monmouth University the other day had like 11 people go to the hospital with broken bones and shit, and the cops said they can never have Disturbed there again

Yeah it was that show lol, disturbed had the crowd going crazy, I know I counted at least 6 stretchers leaving the place, 11 sounds pretty reasonable though. Sevendust got a pretty good reaction too. And they are the most chill people i've ever got to meet.

btw I think the other band was In This Moment

Ya think he'd remember this

142gfp3.jpg

Saw this tour the other night in Glens Falls.

Was decent.
Sound was pretty fucking shit.
Although it was a hockey stadium so its expected.
Korn had the best sound.
Still was pretty bad.

Only caught the last few of In This Moments set.

Show was ok.

Oh, and fuck you Americans are lucky, so many doable women go to these shows, its ridiculous.
Also, the fact that these women are with butt ugly guys.
Da fuck.

Oh, and fuck you Americans are lucky, so many doable women go to these shows, its ridiculous.
Da fuck.

Most of them chicks are trying to fuck the dudes in the band, not you or I.

Saw this tour the other night in Glens Falls.

Was decent.
Sound was pretty fucking shit.
Although it was a hockey stadium so its expected.
Korn had the best sound.
Still was pretty bad.

Only caught the last few of In This Moments set.

Show was ok.

Da fuck.

The whole show used the same engineers the whole time...

And pics are up, was in florida for a few days so I didnt have a chance to post them. But they're on my facebook now.