Jwefro Attack!!!!!

Pyrus said:
My kitchen right now: 3 days worth of dirty dishes, 24 cans of Old Milwaukee, two empty vodka bottles, leftover mac & cheese spilled on the floor, and two handle bottles of whiskey and one 40 oz. bottle of amaretto that I gotta hide somewhere before Wednesday.

PARTY CENTRAL!
*purchases airplane ticket to bay area*

Pyrus said:
My kitchen right now: 3 days worth of dirty dishes, 24 cans of Old Milwaukee, two empty vodka bottles, leftover mac & cheese spilled on the floor, and two handle bottles of whiskey and one 40 oz. bottle of amaretto that I gotta hide somewhere before Wednesday.

PARTY CENTRAL!
yeh thats what our kitchen always looks like haha. sunday night we clean it all up and put all the trash/recyling out (monday is garbage day) and its clean for like a day then the bottles and cans and shit pile back up again. bunch of lazy bastards in this house.
-neal

So my dad comes in to my room yesterday and says "Do you want to explain why our bedroom smells like vomit?" It was all downhill from there.

At best, my bandmates can't come to my house to jam anymore and no more parties. At worst, I get the living shit beaten out of me, and then I'm grounded until I'm 18, at which point I'm kicked out of the house with nothing but my clothes, the 700 or so bucks in my savings account, and no money for college.

So yeah, you're not gonna be seeing much of me for a while.

they're mad at you...they'll get over it. ;)
i'd wanna beat your ass too if you let some drunktard vomit all over my bedroom

hey man, worst comes to worst... i got a spare bedroom at my place that i'd let ya crash at. i know how much a bumer it is being kicked outta the house (my folks kicked me out for 6 months) and a place to stay is always better than atent in the park.

was it an actual party, or just a bunch of good friends? becuase if it was just friends you can argue that its better that you guys hung out at your house in a safe environment instead of going out to a party and getting in the car with a drunk driver and crashing and dying. and if their room smelled like puke you shoulda got some air freshner. febreeze or some shit.
-neal