Kalmah news...

Kalmah

Svieri
Feb 14, 2002
Oulu, Finland
www.kalmah.com
Kalmah continues with Spikefarm Records with a brand new contract. The band has already started to write new material for the fourth studio album which will be recorded during Fall 2005.

After "Swampsong" the line-up has changed. Keyboard player Marko Sneck (POISONBLACK) has joined the band.

The current Swamplords are:

Pekka Kokko - guitar, vocals
Antti Kokko - lead guitar
Janne Kusmin - drums
Timo Lehtinen - bass
Marko Sneck - keyboards
-------------------------------

Kalmah on jatkanut yhteistyötä Spikefarm Recordsin kanssa uudella sopimuksella. Bändi on aloittanut uuden materiaalin kasaamisen neljättä täyspitkää varten, joka nauhoitetaan syksyllä 2005.

Viimeisimmän "Swampsong"-abumin jälkeen miehistöön on tullut uutta verta. Koskettimien taakse on asettunut Marko Sneck, joka vaikuttaa myös Oululaisessa POISONBLACK -yhtyeessä.

Nykyiset suoherrat:

Pekka Kokko - kitara, tulkinta
Antti Kokko - soolokitara
Janne Kusmin - rummut
Timo Lehtinen - Basso
Marko Sneck - koskettimet

Started? Haven't you guys been writing or at least preparing for the new album for a long time? Take your time, we just want an album that will kick all the other bands ass!

was spikefarm really the best choice, it seems to me like they only care about doing shit in europe, was there no chance in getting with a bigger labe that will promote you guys

Well, I forgot to mention this but, 2 samples were avlaiable in on May 2004 !! And you said somthing about a video clip too. The question is, have you done those songs already? And what about the video clip?
of course you know what songs I'm talking about .. Infernal death and bitter Metalic side