Kalmah sheet music

Dec 3, 2008
hello! Where can i find sheet music for kalmah? I'm specifically looking for the album Swampsong, and am also especially looking for piano/keyboard and the 2nd guitarist's part. Anybody know where I can get some?? thank you so much!

hello! Where can i find sheet music for kalmah? I'm specifically looking for the album Swampsong, and am also especially looking for piano/keyboard and the 2nd guitarist's part. Anybody know where I can get some?? thank you so much!

well you could start with downloading the trial version of guitarpro or get the real thing.. most tabs have all the parts and you can print them off.

get tabs here

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/kalmah_tabs.htm

hey, thanks for the speedy reply. I really want to learn how to play Moon of My Nights, I made a reaaallly long post in the Kalmah tabs thread, but nobody really responded, hehe. I already downloaded guitar pro 5 as well as the tabs, but need some clarification on how i can access the keyboard and 2nd guitarist tabs. The only thing that i saw was the lead guitar tabs. I don't really know how to work guitar pro all too well, so any help with that would be greatly appreciated. thank you so much!