Kalmah Keyboards

a Roland keyboard is pictured in tuska 2006 pictures , sorry thats all i know, and i assume its a very expensive keyboard.

a Roland keyboard is pictured in tuska 2006 pictures , sorry thats all i know, and i assume its a very expensive keyboard.
Yes, Rolands are generally very expensive. Thanks!
Pasi had a Korg Triton. Source: Here
I've googled this inquiry many times over the past few years that I've been listening to Kalmah and never found anything specific. Had I ever found the answer that I was looking for, I certainly wouldn't have bothered to ask around here.

For those whom are interested though, the most helpful link I've found to date is this one.

Hmm, I'm pretty sure that pasi never used a korg triton. I think he mostly used korg n364 in his time with Kalmah and if I remember correctly, the lead sound for example is not a preset one.
(If I remember, I will ask him the next time I see him in bar, too lazy to call :p)

-M

Hmm, I'm pretty sure that pasi never used a korg triton. I think he mostly used korg n364 in his time with Kalmah and if I remember correctly, the lead sound for example is not a preset one.
(If I remember, I will ask him the next time I see him in bar, too lazy to call :p)

-M

Hi, cool you read these.
I read it in your home page where in Pasis section it said on gear: Korg Triton. That's all i know. Is he in a band or doing something music related?

Bumping, because Kalmah has been posting lately. If you could tell me the name of the patch, what company makes it, or anything like that, I'd be very interested to know. If you don't know, that's fine too, I'm just curious. Thanks! :)