Kalmah Amp Settings

nicholas1300

New Metal Member
May 25, 2011
Hey Guys,

I've bought a Peavey 6505 212 combo recently and I think I saw in one of the Kalmah videos that they used one at one stage. I was just wondering If any knows the settings they use to get their tones. Also feel free to post stuff about their other amps as well.

Nick

Hey Guys,

I've bought a Peavey 6505 212 combo recently and I think I saw in one of the Kalmah videos that they used one at one stage. I was just wondering If any knows the settings they use to get their tones. Also feel free to post stuff about their other amps as well.

Nick

well considering that they list on their gear, various pedals, its really hard to tell what their tone settings are. they set what they want the amp settings to be then on the effects loop they then mold that sound with they type of pedal they are using. so you could have the same amp settings as they do and still sound way off. so until they release that info or someone finds out, its hard to tell.

You should be able to get a very close Kalmah tone with that. You just need to mess around with the settings. Try having the treble and mids pretty high. However, no matter how much you try, you have to keep in mind that they probably eq the guitar tracks afterwards and their playing greatly affects the tone so you may never get the exact tone they have. Too many factors. Settings, cabs, pickups, etc. You should be able to get close!