kalmah This Mortal Coil

METAL2000

Oct 14, 2003
Visit site
guys did any one heard of song (This Mortal Coil) , for me I found it in amazon.com the IMPORT kalmah album having this song,so if any one have it can he just upload it for other fans because i didn't have it my album

They sell fake copy cd's of TBW here in china. funny, they put 2 cd's in it, the other has, guess what... 90's pop music in it. And the lyric booklet has... the 90's cd's lyrics. At least the box is nice... i wonder if some shop has the jap cd tho...

scip1o said:
They sell fake copy cd's of TBW here in china. funny, they put 2 cd's in it, the other has, guess what... 90's pop music in it. And the lyric booklet has... the 90's cd's lyrics. At least the box is nice... i wonder if some shop has the jap cd tho...
Same thing happened with EToS' Before The Bleeding Sun. I almost bought it on eBay before going on the EToS' forum and seeing a thread about this.... :rolleyes:

Like I said in another thread about tBW - indeed, Kalmah doing a Carcass cover sounds really good!

Actually they did the same thing with EotS, same kind of box, same shitty 2nd cd. Seems someone in China cares about good finnish metal :D

ND24/7 said:
Same thing happened with EToS' Before The Bleeding Sun.!
scip1o said:
Actually they did the same thing with EotS, same kind of box, same shitty 2nd cd. Seems someone in China cares about good finnish metal !
Kind of the same post 2 hours later... I feel like I'm some kind of ghost sometimes. :cry:

:p