Kalmah to tour the U.S.! OMFG!!

May 13, 2004
I cannot confirm this but I just read it on my local metal forum. It sounds like a weird lineup so Im not gonna get my hopes up.
This Summer will see the inception of a new traveling festival in North America, dubbed The Sounds of Plagiarism Tour. This revolutionary idea for a festival is just about the only thing “original” any of these artists will ever be involved with, as it will feature the best derivative (almost to the point of copyright infringement) artists and entertainers our shallow society has to offer. If other bands make you think too much, or if new ideas scare you, this is the place for you. Tour dates and venues are still pending, but in the meantime, the currently confirmed lineup is as follows:

Main Stage:

CARLOS MENCIA
LAMB OF GOD
WOLFMOTHER
AVENGED SEVENFOLD
TRIVIUM
KALMAH
CELLADOR

O&A Traveling Virus Stage:

EMINEM
THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER
BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME
A LIFE ONCE LOST
DARKEST HOUR
DEMIRICOUS
THE FACELESS
THE COUNTY MEDICAL EXAMINERS
DEHUMANIZED
http://www.sdmetal.org/prod/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=15819
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

alright i got so excited i didnt even scroll to the bottom or see that eminem or carlos mencia was in there. damn april fools joke. i hate THIS PERSON

Just read the first post until you notice it was actually an insult towards those bands(most of them deserve it but NOT Kalmah).

I knew this was an april fool joke as soon as I read the title :p and if these idiots are saying kalmah coppied CoB... well the song "To The Gallows" will be a reality for him lol ( I know the joke was lame, but people who compare Kalmah to CoB really need to be exterminated)

I knew this was an april fool joke as soon as I read the title :p and if these idiots are saying kalmah coppied CoB... well the song "To The Gallows" will be a reality for him lol ( I know the joke was lame, but people who compare Kalmah to CoB really need to be exterminated)

yeah i also agree with this completely, i love children of bodom and their brilliant musicians, but kalmah and bodom have two completely different sounds and i never even once thought that they sounded the same. they are two totally different bands, just appreciate both of them