KAMELOT- Video Premiere of "The Great Pandemonium"

A friend of mine said the album leaked recently.

I must be in the minority when I say this, but I thought it was pretty boring. Maybe I need to listen to it a few times, but it didn't grab me like any of their other debut songs.

I didn't like it at first listen either. It took at least 4 or 5 spins for me to start enjoying it. Just keep in mind the band is going in a different direction. If you thought Ghost Opera was dark, prepare yourself...

Loved it. Ghost Opera was amazing....and now this?? This band surely have changed, but for the better, not that they were any bad during their first discs!!!

Good tune....par for the course for Kamelot. If Khan had the vocal nuts of Russell Allen or someone like Kelly Sundown Carpenter, it would give this material that extra gear to really push it over the top. He's a really good singer, he just doesn't have that shiver inducing power that I would love to hear with such dramatic music. I look forward to hearing the rest!

CBD - really?? Khan's singing has never given you the "shiver enducing power"?? Wow... For me, his voice is the best out there - easily conveying emotions to my ears..

But I can understand... I think Russell Allen is a great singer; but his voice doesn't do anything for me.. I've got 3 of their CDs, I've given mulitple listens and nothing.. So you take Allen, I'll take Khan and we'll both call it a happy day :)

CBD - really?? Khan's singing has never given you the "shiver enducing power"?? Wow... For me, his voice is the best out there - easily conveying emotions to my ears..

But I can understand... I think Russell Allen is a great singer; but his voice doesn't do anything for me.. I've got 3 of their CDs, I've given mulitple listens and nothing.. So you take Allen, I'll take Khan and we'll both call it a happy day :)

??? I said he was a really good singer.....but POWER? I don't think so. Also, I've seen the band live three or four times, and Khan has never lived up to his recordings in concert. Russell Allen on the other hand....a monster.
As usual, though, it comes down to personal taste....if you think he's the best out there, more power to you!

??? I said he was a really good singer.....but POWER? I don't think so. Also, I've seen the band live three or four times, and Khan has never lived up to his recordings in concert. Russell Allen on the other hand....a monster.
As usual, though, it comes down to personal taste....if you think he's the best out there, more power to you!

Zod was correct in what I was trying to convey :)

I've seen Kamelot 3 times and every time Khan's been ON (except for one song but ya know what, fine by me)... I was lucky enough to see them up close n' personal on the last tour and to get to experience the live music with the facial nuances just made the admiration a little greater.. What I've seen in Kamelot live is what I love in a singer, love in a band, love in the music..

And I'm sure you feel the same (or something like it) for Allen and Sy X :) All that really matters is that we're totally n' completely satisfied after they say 'thank you & good night'